First Priority of America is seeking to hire a full-time District Director who will provide executive direction and leadership for the ministry in the Tennessee 1st Congressional District area (Greeneville, TN). First Priority of America is a non-profit organization whose mission is “To Take the Hope of Christ to Every Student”. FPoA exists to educate, train, and provide resources for Christian students to legally form clubs and share the gospel with unbelieving students in the public, school campus and to connect them with the local church.
The District Director will provide executive direction and leadership for the First Priority of America ministry with duties and responsibilities varying within the spectrum of vision casting, advisory board development, business and project management, supervisory management, sales process and fundraising, ministry training, local church networking, public speaking and other duties as shall be assigned in the accomplishment of the mission. The ability to relate to each of our five network demographics (essential networks) is a must. Those include business leaders, church leaders including pastors and youth pastors, parents, teachers, and students.
• Passion for their community/city, church, youth ministry, a genuine interest in the hopes and concerns of youth
• Business management and understanding of project management as well as supervisory experience
• Demonstrate a basic knowledge of youth ministry both inside the local church and on the public, school campus
• Public speaking at the church and business level
• Listen well and communicate effectively with people of all ages, especially Senior level in churches and businesses
• Communicate effectively to management on needs and progress to reach agreed objectives
• Work with senior management to develop ongoing fundraising strategies for undergirding the financial health of the area and national organization.
• Skilled in collaborative planning and implementing ministry and managing paid and volunteer staff
• Person of integrity that maintains and keeps the utmost confidentiality of all sensitive ministry information including financial records, procedures and contact databases
• Well-balanced individual; skilled at managing the details of the ministry interfacing with leadership in both ministry and business and skilled at leading, motivating and managing people, both employees and volunteers
A bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of business and ministry management and leadership experience is preferred. Interested candidates can email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. You can find a detailed job description here: https://firstpriority.club/tn1.