NEXT GEN Event Registration
REGISTRATION PROCESS — Creating an Account:
- Click on the Log In button or the Registration button.
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process.
- The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Church and or Parent and Student Information forms.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with several registration options. We have all of your registration needs in one place.!
Log in and Registering for an Event:
- When registering for a particular event, you will have several questions to answer.
- First select the event you want to attend.
- Students — Register your students by entering the number of students for a particular event
- Adults — Register your adults by entering the number of adults for a special event. Your church must have a current background check on file for each adult attending Next Gen Ministry events.
- Gender — If we are housing students it’s import that we have the correct number of girls vs males.
- Special Dietary Needs — If we are providing meals we need a list of allergies.
- If you need to make changes after registering.
- If you need to add more registrations to your registration you may go back to this site are add more to your order.
- If you need to remove registrations or make changes to other information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you checkout, you have the option of paying with a credit card, or you can choose pay later and send a check.
- If paying with a check, please make your check payable to TN Conference UMC, Memo- (event title), and mail your check to Joanna Newberry, 1019 Clark Circle, Celina, TN 38551