Golden Cross Sunday May 13, 2018

Home | News | Adult | Golden Cross Sunday May 13, 2018

Golden Cross Sunday May 13, 2018

Mother’s Day, May 13 is fast approaching as is Golden Cross Sunday, an approved Tennessee Annual Conference Special Sunday with offering. Golden Cross Sunday has been a Mother’s Day tradition in Tennessee Conference churches for almost 50 years.

Golden Cross Sunday has had a different purpose for the offering—75% of the offering goes to the Golden Cross Foundation for the expansion of older adult ministries in the Tennessee Conference. The other 25% of the offering goes to the Conference Health & Welfare Committee\Disabilities Committee.

The Golden Cross Foundation is self-funded without conference apportionment. Additionally, the total offering for the Golden Cross Foundation will be matched by a generous donor dollar for dollar.

Will you share the importance of Golden Cross Sunday with your church members?


REMINDER:  Please send your church’s Golden Cross offering to the Conference Treasurer.

For More Information Email:  | Phone/Text:  (615) 479-6175