Speaker: Rev. Ingrid McIntyre, Nate Paulk
Worship Band: Katie Danielle Band
Cost $135.00 per person
Join us at Beersheba Springs Assembly for our annual Summer Sizzler. We’ll be studying Matthew 25 and other Stranger Things.
FYI’s about Summer Sizzler:
- Summer Sizzler is all-inclusive. (Housing, meals, t-shirt, worship, fun activities, etc.)
- You are welcome to bring a cooler into your room for drinks.
- The camp has a gift shop where students can purchase snacks and beverages.
- Yes, Beersheba does have Air-conditioned rooms, but they are limited.
- So register early to guarantee you get an Air-conditioned room.
- In some aspects, Beersheba is like a hotel, but in others, it is like camp, so you get the best of both worlds.
- For example, the rooms that have AC have with sheets, blankets, and towels.
- Most of the AC rooms have a bathroom in the room, but some have to share bathrooms.
- Non-AC rooms do not have sheets/blankets, or towels. You will need to bring a sleeping bag or sheets/blankets and towels.
- Non-AC rooms do not have a restroom in the bedrooms so you will have to walk to a bathhouse.
- You will need to bring your toiletries.
- About two weeks out from Summer Sizzler you will receive your rooming assignment, and we will let you know if you need to bring sheets/blankets/sleeping bags, and towels.
- After you register, you will receive a leaders guide with more specific information along with a schedule and needed forms.
- Check-in is between 6:30-7:30 on Friday, July 27th.
Word on the street is we are packaging meals for Rise Against Hunger. Our goal is to package 20,000 meals for Rise Against Hunger. To see a video with loads of information click here.
Click here to be routed to the registration page.
EARLY REGISTRATIONS HAVE DIBS ON
THE AIR-CONDITIONED ROOMS!