Speaker: Rev. Ingrid McIntyre, Nate Paulk
Worship Band: Katie Danielle Band
Cost $135.00 per person
Join us at Beersheba Springs Assembly for our annual Summer Sizzler. We’ll be studying Matthew 25 and other Stranger Things.
FYI’s about Summer Sizzler:
- Summer Sizzler is all-inclusive. (Housing, meals, t-shirt, worship, fun activities, etc.)
- You are welcome to bring a cooler into your room for drinks.
- The camp has a gift shop where students can purchase snacks and beverages.
- Yes, Beersheba does have Air-conditioned rooms, but they are limited.
- So register early to guarantee you get an Air-conditioned room.
- In some aspects, Beersheba is like a hotel, but in others, it is like camp, so you get the best of both worlds.
- For example, the rooms that have AC have with sheets, blankets, and towels.
- Most of the AC rooms have a bathroom in the room, but some have to share bathrooms.
- Non-AC rooms do not have sheets/blankets, or towels. You will need to bring a sleeping bag or sheets/blankets and towels.
- Non-AC rooms do not have a restroom in the bedrooms so you will have to walk to a bathhouse.
- You will need to bring your toiletries.
- About two weeks out from Summer Sizzler you will receive your rooming assignment, and we will let you know if you need to bring sheets/blankets/sleeping bags, and towels.
- After you register, you will receive a leaders guide with more specific information along with a schedule and needed forms.
- Check-in is between 6:30-7:30 on Friday, July 27th.
Word on the street is we are packaging meals for Rise Against Hunger. Our goal is to package 20,000 meals for Rise Against Hunger. To see a video with loads of information click here. In order to package 20,000 meals, we need to raise $5,825.52. Every donation made is a step closer to whipping out hunger. Click here to donate. Please share this opportunity with your missions team
Click here to be routed to the registration page.
EARLY REGISTRATIONS HAVE DIBS ON
THE AIR-CONDITIONED ROOMS!