Spend the day offering Christ to a hurting world through serving at one of the two Hands & Feet Retreats. You’ll spend 6 hours with your group serving together to help someone in need. About a week to two weeks out from the event we will send you more specific information, but in the meantime if you have any questions please give us a call at 615.327.1533.
- 8:30-9:30 am Group check in at Host Site / lunch prep
- 9:30-10:00 am Welcome/prayer/project assignment
- 10:00 am Depart for worksites
- 12:00 pm Lunch at work site
- 3:30 pm Site clean-up
- 4:00 pm closing prayer at site
- 4:15 pm return to host site for personal clean-up time. Specific directions for this will be given during welcome session.
- 5:30 pm dinner at host site
- 6:30 pm sharing of our day and worship
- 8:00 pm dismissal