1. Leading the children’s and youth ministry of Hillsboro United Methodist Church and implementing its mission.
2. Spiritually guiding in the Holy Spirit and preparing the youth for challenges ahead as followers of Christ anchored in a Wesleyan understanding of our Christian faith. Implementing and evaluating youth spiritual growth via chosen curriculum and provide feedback for the children and youth ministry team.
3. Recruiting, training, and coordinating volunteers to work with children and youth ministries.
4. Preparing and maintaining a calendar of all youth activities; communicating ministry notes to parents and full church membership through the website, social media, print, etc.
5. Coordinating, with direction from church leadership, mission experiences, Conference or District event gatherings, fundraising events, and local programming.
6. Coordinating youth Sunday school and weekly Junior and Senior Youth activities.
7. Attending church meetings such as Administrative Board, Children/Youth ministry committee and continuing educational opportunities as determined by the Sr. Pastor and Staff Parish Pastor Relations Committee.
8. Participating in the ministry of the church at large.
9. Participate in establishing and managing program budget.
This job is full time, salary range 31-35 k
Please email resume applications to email@example.com