Apportionments | Clergy Benefits | Conference Financials | Electronic Payments | Tax Information
Online Statements and Payments
Church treasurers and pastors can now view their apportionment statement and make payments online, by clicking on this Online Statements and Payments link.
Your User Name is your church’s 6 digit church number. Your password is the same 6 digit number. Once you login, you can click on “Menu” in the upper right-hand corner and then click “Tutorial” for a short video. You can also click on “Make a Payment” to go to the Payments page. Once there, a second video on “Payments” is available in the Menu-Tutorial.
Since this is new, it would not be a surprise if we didn’t think of everything our churches might want to know. If you hit any glitches or have other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We give to make this happen!
Apportionments are our first mile of mission giving. They form the framework for the rest of our connectional ministry and mission. When we give our money so our congregation can pay its apportionments, we give to these causes:
- Support pensions, healthcare and education for ministers within the Annual Conference and beyond
- Support approved Annual Conference ministries
- Provide partial support for Conference Benevolences, the missional outreach of the Tennessee Annual Conference
- Provide our share of support for 13 UMC seminaries and 11 historically Black UMC colleges across the country and Africa University
- Provide our share of support for national and worldwide ministries through the World Service Fund
- Support the administration for our districts and conference, and pay our share of administrative costs for agencies beyond our conference (most of which are headquartered in our conference!)