Job Title: Receptionist/Office Assistant
Reports to: Executive Administrative Assistant to the Director of Connectional Ministries
Summary: Oversees and coordinates usage and hospitality for Conference Office building and its meetings. Participates as a member of the Connectional Ministries Staff team. Develops relationships with all employees/offices in the building.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Organized and detail oriented
• Team Player
• Emotional Maturity
• Excellent people skills and a strong work ethic
• Able to multi-task
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Gmail, Google Calendar
• Ability to learn new methods of communication and new tools
• Ability to use PC and Apple devices, cell phone, printer, LCD projector
Education and Experience Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• A minimum of two (2) years relevant experience preferred
Work Schedule and Number of Hours: Part Time
• Part-time, 20-25 hours per week. Monday-Thursday, 8:30am to 2:30pm (flexible)
• Professional Office environment & business casual dress
Primary Duties/Essential Functions:
Reception and Hospitality for the building
• Create a welcoming culture by greeting, directing visitors to meetings and keeping the reception area inviting.
• Primarily be positioned at the front desk to allow visitors in for meetings and greet other guests.
• Receive and distribute packages shipped to the office.
• Answer the phone and direct calls to appropriate people and offices by acquiring a knowledge of ministries in the building and conference ministries.
• Communicate with employees about the schedule and needs of building.
• Set up refreshments for meetings as needed.
• Coordinate replenishment/stocking of breakroom supplies for Conference Office building in collaboration with Administrative Services Office.
• Receive caterers and meal delivery, coordinate set up and connect with the host of the meeting.
Coordination of Office Equipment
• Troubleshoot office equipment such as copiers.
• Work with IT services in coordinating on-site appointments.
• Order paper and other supplies as needed.
• Process invoices for office equipment rental.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be in an office environment and will be required to stand, walk, sit, move office supplies, and arrange tables, chairs, and AV equipment.
Contact Information and Procedure:
Qualified applicants, please send a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com and specify that you are applying for the Receptionist/Office Assistant position.