Aspen Tree Ministries is committed to the restoration of hearts and souls. The Rev. Dr. Diana DeWitt is the Executive Director of Aspen Tree Ministries, which finds its base in the Cumberland District. Having previously served as a pastor in churches in the Tennessee Conference for the past seventeen years, Diana can personally relate to the joys and challenges of pastoral ministry. Aspen Tree Ministries has established a network of spiritual care providers for Church leaders who are broken and weary, but Aspen Tree Ministries is also looking to support and “give a hand-up” to prison inmates who are seeking God and wanting to productively re-enter society. From these two extremes and all the people who fall in between on the spectrum of life, Aspen Tree Ministries is seeking to bring people to healing and wholeness through the power of Jesus Christ. From leaders in the Church to those behind bars, our goal is to strengthen the Christian and to reach the non-Christian by way of preaching, teaching, renewal and worship events, providing resources, and by establishing transformational outposts around the world. Dr. DeWitt is available to come to churches and districts to offer spiritual formation seminars through preaching and teaching, to help establish prayer ministries in churches, and to offer pastoral care to pastors and their spouses. Aspen Tree Ministries has established a network of care providers for Christian leaders to receive spiritual direction, transformational coaching, inner healing and Freedom Encounter deliverance, as well as offering referrals to Christian psychologists for counsel. It is the delight of Aspen Tree Ministries to provide scholarship for leaders to receive these services. Churches and individuals are invited to financially partner with Aspen Tree Ministries to make all of this possible.
The Aspen Tree Network is a group of professionals committed to advancing the work of Aspen Tree Ministries by drawing upon their unique skills and best practices resulting in transformational change. We link Christian leaders with specialists who effectively address issues at the four levels of leadership: CORE, CHARACTER, CALLING and COMPETENCY.
Top Ten Benefits of Working with a Network of Independent Care Professionals through Aspen Tree Ministries (ATM)
1. You will be able to access a network of independent professional Care Providers who are qualified, gifted in their fields, and feel God’s call to work with pastors and Christian leaders. If you find that you need services other than what brought you initially, ATM can connect you to other professionals in our network, offering assurance that you will continue to receive excellent service.
2. You don’t have to search indiscriminately hoping to find someone who can provide excellent care. The ATM network checks the Care Provider’s credentials, experience, core beliefs, and undertakes ongoing supervision. If you have a concern, you have a place to go at Aspen Tree Ministries. We specialize in working with pastors and Christian leaders.
3. Pastors and Christian leaders need a safe, confidential place to experience healing and wholeness. Many of us have been or are pastors. We consider it a high privilege to support leaders as they seek to authentically address issues keeping them from being their best in life and ministry.
5. God most often does a deep work in us before God does a deep work through us. ATM professionals are committed to partnering with God and you to experience transformation.
6. ATM understands that ministry and leadership is often lonely and isolating even as it is wonderful and fulfilling. We work to intentionally create supportive Christian community and empowering accountability. Leaders who are able to last through the highs and lows of ministry have people who will listen deeply to their hearts, accept them without judgment and support them to grow in the places of hurt and pain. This is a core value of Aspen Tree Care Providers.
7. Every person needs a place to go with what is closest to her/his heart. This is especially important for leaders so they can experience the power of God’s grace, healing and hope.
8. God is the cure giver; Aspen Tree’s network of independent professionals are care providers. We partner with God and you in the process that God is using to make you more like Jesus.
9. It is sometimes difficult for leaders to trust. We are committed to honoring your trust and helping you to feel safe as we address your concerns.
10. The ATM network serves globally while ministering locally, offering understanding, encouragement, and the skills needed to access the power of God more effectively.